124' (37.80 m) Custom - 1979 (Refit 2020)
Flag of Registry: Marshall Islands
Port of Registry: Bikini
|Winter 2020/2021 Destinations: Bahamas,Florida|
|Winter 2020/2021 Rate: $65,000 per Week|
Photos click to view all
Following an 18-month, multi-million-dollar refit completed in late 2018, Ariadne is a traditional 124-foot custom American motor yacht brought into the modern age. Inspired by the bygone era of luxury transatlantic ocean liners, she is a true classic yacht exuding relaxed elegance with thoughtful touches, and extraordinary attention to detail.
• 4 guest cabins including a main-deck queen VIP, full-beam Master king, queen, and convertible twin/king staterooms
• Brand-new, best-in-class master stateroom and bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower located amidships.
• 3-level European-style beach club aft
• Large forward deck with shaded seating and sun pads
• Spacious bridge and flybridge with viewing sofas
• Enormous new sun deck with jacuzzi, al-fresco dining, bar and barbeque
• Fitness equipment including aerobic machines, adjustable free weights, resistance bands, yoga mats and 2 mountain bikes for exploring ashore
• New entertainment systems throughout with updated communication and internet technology
• New galley with European appliances, including a 5-burner range and double oven
• New high-end watermaker for fresh, filtered water
• All-new lighting throughout
Broker Friendly Website: www.yacht-ariadne.com
25' Sportsman 2020; 2x Yamaha 150 HP
19' Novurania; 1x Yamaha 150 HP
2x Single Kayaks
1x Double Kayak
Ian grew up between London and Scotland. He is a licensed 3000grt Captain and Y2 Chief Engineer. He started his yachting career teaching sailing in the U.K and lived on his own sailing yacht for several years. He has captained yachts up to 200 feet and has extensive charter experience sailing waters from Alaska to the Far East and beyond. Ian has also worked as a Naval Architect and Commercial Helicopter Pilot.
Originally from Liverpool, England, Mike was a Commissioned Officer in the Royal Navy seeing active service in the Gulf and Northern Ireland. After leaving the Navy, he drove Land Rovers across the Sahara for an adventure tour company. Mike has captained a classic sailing yacht across the Atlantic and is now a qualified Chief Officer (unlimited).
LOA: 124' " (37.80 Meters)
Refit Year: 2020
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Aluminum