127' (38.71 m) Burger - 2003 (Refit 2017)
Flag of Registry: United States
|Winter 2020-2021 Destinations: Bahamas,Florida|
|Winter 2020-2021 Rate: $105,000 per Week|
|Summer 2021 Destinations: New England|
|Summer 2021 Rate: $105,000 per Week|
Photos click to view all
Ten guests are luxuriously accommodated in 5 elegant cabins. All cabins have a large en suite decorated in beautiful marble & wood with a shower (with bench), and a full length closet, a phone, TV, DVD player, and desk.
- King size bed facing aft
- Over sized walk-in closet port side at entrance
- 3 seat sofa located port of the bed
- his and hers en suite with separate entrances forward. They meet in the middle with a large walk-in shower which includes a Jacuzzi tub.
Lower Lower Lobby
- Includes wine fridge
Twin Stateroom - Starboard
Twin Stateroom - Port
Queen Stateroom - Port
Queen Stateroom - Starboard
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
-Video Equipment: C-Tel HD 100 Tvro (New 5/17)
-Audio Equipment: Dennon N Command Receivers x3 (New 5/17)
-Crestron Controller 3 Series for TV (New 5/17)
-Direct TV, Apple TV, Movie Library
Elevator: Lift-a-vator hydraulic integral system. Operates on Main-Bridge-Sun Deck levels
Hydraulic Scissor lift integrated into Euro Stern for wheelchair movement between aft deck and swim platform 48x48
MAIN AFT: Exterior seating for 8-9 pax.
MAIN SALON: Features bookshelves an armchair on either side upon entering. The room opens up to a large sectional couch (for 5 pax+) and 2 arm chairs. Large windows on both sides. Hidden large screen TV on starboard side, with a marble counter top and sink forward. Elevator is located forward of counter top on starboard side, where the guest lobby is located.
DINING ROOM: Divided from the main salon with long marble counter top. The dining room table can accommodate 10 pax.
SKYLOUNGE: Offers a large red leather sectional couch that faces the TV. Includes 2 triangle ottomans that double as a coffee table. Dayhead port side. Captain's cabin and bridge forward. Elevator access from starboard side. Stairs down to main level on port side
BRIDGE AFT: Over-sized stainless steel Jenn-Air grill located at the bottom of the stairs to the sun deck. Tender storage aft and huge davit crane for launch.
SUN DECK: Stairs leading up to sun deck from port aft. Features Jacuzzi with easy to get in stairs and sun pads starboard. Full bar with fridge and ice maker with 4 bar stools. Built-in settees and small tables with facing observation seats forward. Optional canvas top for shade for seating area.
-Sat Com: V-Sat 900 Sailor w/ 2 VOIP Lines
-Fleet 1 Sat Phone
-Telephone System: Panasonic
-SSB: ICOM M 802
-VHF: ICOM M604 x 2 (New in 5/17)
-Cellular Phone System: Ericson/Voip
-Intercom: Panasonic w/ 13 Extensions
Why we love IMPETUOUS:
- Rolls Royce of American Yacht Builders- Top Pedigree Burger Yacht
- In pristine condition due to her impeccable maintenance year over year.
- Custom, high end finishes and craftsmanship throughout
- Wheel chair accessible on all decks including the swim platform
- Elevator access between the main-bridge-sun deck levels
- Full beam on deck Master Suite with seating area, impressive walk in closet and beautiful en suite
- 200 bottle climate-controlled wine cellar on board
- Sociable sun deck with Jacuzzi, full bar and plenty of seating and lounging areas
- Perfect for the fishing enthusiasts due to swim platform customization
- 4 Fin quantum zero speed stabilizers
21’6” (6.4m) Aluminum Rigid Bottom inflatable Northwind 2003 with 300 hp Mercury outboard equipped with radar, plotter, and video depth counter
2x inflatable Paddle boards
Snorkel gear (20 sets/ high quality/ variety of sizes)
Dive compressor / 4 tanks / Rendezvous Diving Only
LOA: 127' " (38.71 Meters)
Refit Year: 2017
Draft Max: 6' 6"
Crew Sleeps: 6
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Aluminum